Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things about me

I found this idea from Celestes blog, it's about telling seven random things about yourself and it sounded like a fun thing to do. So, here we go:

1. I love Audrey Hepburns look and I have many pictures of her on my walls. The movies she's been in are so full of romance and charm of old times, my favorite being Breakfast at Tiffanys.

2. I'm so in love with my Moleskine weekly planner! Its a calendar, but there's lot of place for notes, to do-lists, etc. Its the best calendar ever and I almost always carry it with me!

3. At the moment I'm reading the third Twilight book, Eclipse. There are many things I find bit silly in these stories, but there are also three reasons why I like them: I like fantasy, I like love stories and I like cute guys!

 
4. I got this parfym as a present after I've been longing for it a long time. It's a wonderful scent. And I also like the ad with Anne Hathaway.

source
5. Mediterranian food is my favorite: mozzarella, fresh basil and tomatoes, pasta, pizza, feta, olive oil, all the other cheeses, wines..

 6. I really love red hair and like to color mine red too. I also like other red things, like red roses, red wine, red dresses, red lips (wish I could do it myself too) and I even have red cupboards in my flat :)


7. I love dancing! And this my favorite dance-song at the moment, It's just amazing!!

2 comments:

  1. aw great list! audrey hepburn is my favorite, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your list, especially TWILIGHT! i'm on the last book and i don't want it to end. It should be said that i am TEAM EDWARD (Rob Patz can call me a Cougar) but man oh man... i think i'm turning into a Jacob girl.

    ReplyDelete