Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dreaming this year




This year I'm taking some good time dreaming and making goals for the next 12 months. I've found some great ideas around internet and I believe that when you give attention to your dreams you call them to happen. I'll write here some of the bigger things I'd like to see happening:

  • The big goal for me this year is to be more creative all in all. Knitting, crocheting, sewing, drawing, playing piano, painting,etc. Projects like sewing a beautiful dress, making a doll, making that book and knitting long socks. I'm taking part in The Creative Every Day Challenge (more info here) and I'll also try (once again) to go through Julia Cameron's book "Vein of Gold".

  • I'm also, like always, dreaming of travelling. France, Italy, Ireland, London, New York, friends in Austria and Germany, just to start with...there are so many places I'd like to visit. 

  • One thing I really need to do is exercise more. I really like yoga, but I'm bit lazy. So yoga sometimes plus dancing in my favorite bar are not really enough.... At least I'll start walking. But not before it gets bit warmer (we had -30 today!!)  

  • Other things I'm dreaming of include bigger kitchen, cause I really like cooking and baking and it would make them even more enjoyable, learning more about alternative healing , visiting flea markets more often, buying new cell phone (mine is so cute, but getting quite old...), learning to do more pretty braid-things with my hair, having fun parties, taking care of my friendships and getting to know more great people, being more positive, brave and open minded, blogging actively and one I've had for a long time: flying with hot air balloon!!



2 comments:

  1. these are awesome goals. i taught myself-- or rather, watched online videos-- to teach myself how to knit but all i can do is knit a scarf so far! i know you can get further :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a bigger better kitchen too ... I have so much old vintage kitchen ware that would look sooooo great all displayed in a big old kitchen

    ReplyDelete